Comment on page
App settings for Passkey Flex
Creating an Application
- 1.From the app dashboard, click "Create New App"
- 2.Fill out the required fields and hit Submit
There are a few configurations we recommend when using Passkey Flex.
- 1.Disable Public Signups. Public Signups are enabled by default, so you will need to change this in Authentication -> Login Settings.Login Settings page showing Public Signups setting
- 2.Email usernames only. This is the default setting, so no action is required. At this time only email identifiers are supported with Passage Express.Authentication Methods page showing Username Types Supported setting
- 3.Set session timeout to a short duration. In an Express application, you will ideally use Passage authentication tokens to exchange them for a legacy auth token. In this case, you can set the session timeout of Passage tokens so something short, like 60 seconds. You can change your Auth Token Expiration in Authentication -> Session Management.Session Management page showing Auth Token Expiration setting